- Ever wondered what it would be like to move to china and build an export business from scratch? Read on...
- RT @johnbonilla: @YoungMoneyChina you made the front page of Hacker News 3 years ago
- RT @Brevedy: Go #global and read the @youngmoneychina account of the #wholesale business in #China ln.is/buff.ly/FvEi8 3 years ago
- RT @johnbonilla: @YoungMoneyChina thanks for taking the time to write such a detailed article 3 years ago
- RT @EwoutLK: @YoungMoneyChina Hi Daniel,i need a reliable company that can make quality yoga leggings and start with a low quantity,can yo… 3 years ago
- RT @juliecheung: @YoungMoneyChina just read your blog, sounds like an exciting adventure! good luck with it all :) 3 years ago
Tag Archives: export
I’m 28 and for the past 10 years I guess I could be described as someone burning the candle at both ends. A phrase that is perhaps a close second place to my Mum’s number one favorite “Your working yourself … Continue reading →
Funny how your life turns out right? I find myself stood thinking this as I navigate miles and miles of bumpy alleys and dusty backstreets via Google maps on my iPad looking to buy my first factory in China.
So I guess a lot of you have been wondering where I have been? More than likely you could not care less but at least my mum has asked me a few times this month what on earth I have … Continue reading →
MOQ. These are the three letters that seem to scare off most would be importers in a heart beat. You like the idea of importing but you’re a little skeptical of ordering by the thousand. But why? If dissected properly … Continue reading →
This is a short introduction to a friend of mine who, having been in china only 2 years, is making a real name for himself in the mobile phone market. From the country of Lebanon please say hello to Bilal … Continue reading →
“How much money can I make importing from China?” This is pretty much the definition of an opened ended question. Perhaps a 21st century tribute to How long is a piece of string? Never the less its what I’m asked … Continue reading →
In perhaps the most yawn inspiring post I have ever written I thought I would let you take a look at the fine art of shipping by air – China style. While this may sound like a mundane and secondary … Continue reading →