- Ever wondered what it would be like to move to china and build an export business from scratch? Read on...
- RT @johnbonilla: @YoungMoneyChina you made the front page of Hacker News 2 years ago
- RT @Brevedy: Go #global and read the @youngmoneychina account of the #wholesale business in #China ln.is/buff.ly/FvEi8 2 years ago
- RT @johnbonilla: @YoungMoneyChina thanks for taking the time to write such a detailed article 2 years ago
- RT @EwoutLK: @YoungMoneyChina Hi Daniel,i need a reliable company that can make quality yoga leggings and start with a low quantity,can yo… 2 years ago
- RT @juliecheung: @YoungMoneyChina just read your blog, sounds like an exciting adventure! good luck with it all :) 2 years ago
Tag Archives: guangzhou
Funny how your life turns out right? I find myself stood thinking this as I navigate miles and miles of bumpy alleys and dusty backstreets via Google maps on my iPad looking to buy my first factory in China.
So I guess a lot of you have been wondering where I have been? More than likely you could not care less but at least my mum has asked me a few times this month what on earth I have … Continue reading →
MOQ. These are the three letters that seem to scare off most would be importers in a heart beat. You like the idea of importing but you’re a little skeptical of ordering by the thousand. But why? If dissected properly … Continue reading →
This is a short introduction to a friend of mine who, having been in china only 2 years, is making a real name for himself in the mobile phone market. From the country of Lebanon please say hello to Bilal … Continue reading →
Well that title sure sounds pretty exciting so even though it is most likely not, I am going to get a little excited about it. I’m not quite sure how this has happened but apparently YoungMoneyChina.com is the 34th most … Continue reading →
My little brother Leo visited me recently for a month and he just flew back home to the UK last weekend. It was great having him over as he kicked off his summer break from university and it gave me … Continue reading →
I have wanted to visit Canton Fair for about 4 years now, I was put off by two things in the past that had I known what I know now, would not have been an issue. Number one being getting … Continue reading →